Congrats ✨! You've made it.
Yeah! That's a lot to take in. Hopefully, you are now familiar with these terms.
Ethereum Gas Terms
Here is a list of the charts that were used in this project.
- Total Gas Fees Paid
- Block occupancy for the recent blocks
- EIP 1559 Adoption
- EIP 1559 Fee Split
- EIP 1559 Median Gas Price
- EIP 1559 Gas Volatility
- Ethereum Gas Dashboard
Please feel free to fork and experiment.
Here are some inspirations for you to explore further.
- When are the gas prices low?
- What is the total amount of ETH burned so far?
- How much ETH has been saved on gas fees since the introduction of EIP-1559?
- How much have the users lost so far on out-of-gas failed transactions?
- Mistake or something else? Find suspicious transactions with unusually high gas fees as compared to the actual transaction value.
Build your own narrative based on the above charts/questions.
What comes next?
- We have looked at Ethereum Gas topics.
- Next, let us explore the foundational topics on Smart Contracts, Events, Token Standards, Layer 2 solutions.
- Following that, we will delve deeply into sectors (such as DeFi, NFT etc).
- Finally, we will pick a specific protocol (Uniswap, OpenSea, etc ) and conduct extensive research on it.
- And then, You will be ready to start working on web3 data analytics. 🎉
We are currently in beta. Please DM us on twitter for any issues or questions.
🔔 Get Notified
Register to receive notifications about our upcoming projects and articles.